Something different. :)


This is for Rebecca @ http://rebecca-pm.blogspot.com/ who was so kind to award me with the sunshine award...I suppose that's what it's called. :) 

1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Either White Christmas or Christmas In Connecticut 

2. What is your favorite flower?
Lilacs or Lupines (I seriously love them all though)

3. What is your favorite drink?
Tea!!!

4. What is your passion?
Being a missionary for my Lord and having lots of kids. 

5. What is your favorite time of the year?
Autumn and Spring. 

6. What is your favorite time of the day?
If I don't have to stress out about school, 5:30am--and then I get to watch the sunrise. 

7. What is your favorite pshyical activity?
Paddle boarding (though running is a close second)

8. What is your favorite vacation spot?
GardenCityBeachSouthCarolina. *Angel choir* 

Thanks Rebecca! 

Comments

Popular Posts