15 Superfluous Things I learned at Camp

     As the title states, these are not serious. I mean, they are for real, but they aren't everything that I learned at camp...I just wanted something funny. So there. Oh, and superfluous might not be the exact word I want to use, but the fact of the matter is: I want to use it. :)

     And here you go, 15 non-serious things I learned at Youth Camp:

1. Most of the lyrics to Baby by Justin Bieber...I know, what's that all about???

2. It's apparently strange for best friends to hold hands all the time, either that or Holly and I were the only best friends attending

3. If you scream "bus driver!" loud enough you will lose your voice

4. If you don't listen to your friend and continue to talk after losing your voice since it's just SO funny sounding, you will really lose your voice.

5. You can be high on sugar and exhaustion and still have amazing cabin discussions

6. It IS actually possible for you to be in a pool with a bunch of eels and still live

7. Tubing will leave you sore in places that were previously unknown to human nature

8. Brian Reagan can get really annoying, really fast

9. Pastors can be awesome, and not the "Oh, my pastor's awesome" awesome, the, "Do you know what MY pastor did???" awesome. (Breakdancing may or may not be what this is eluding to)

10. There's a certain kind of pride that comes from eating a Chick-Fil-A sandwich outside of a McDondalds.

11. A Swiss accent is actually, really hilarious

12. You don't want to be sitting in front of someone that is performing the "moving my hips like yeah" part in the Party in the U.S.A. song directly behind you

13. Bagpipes are cool

14. Don't trust your friend when she says she'll keep you from falling off of the summit and into the pond

15. When you're harnessed and all set to go on a zip line, just go a head and JUMP, don't try and scoot your way off the edge, it will not look cool

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts