Being Thankful

     God has continually been incredibly faithful to us. In that nervous smile, in that pouring rain, the dimly lit hymn book and the laughing voices. We jump on top of hay bales and trust our luck as we bridge a gap one step bigger than we think we can overtake.
      But we do.
     And God is faithful to us when we aren't faithful to Him. When we fall down and feel the pain of reality and brush away angry thoughts before they become angry tears and when we question His plans for us. He'll be faithful to help us bridge that gap too.

     I think thankfulness is as important as the air we breathe. It's a perspective, a lifestyle, a refreshing 'hello' and a friendI want to make sure that I'm thankful. And today, I'm thankful for quite a few things:

1. Christina Freeman, for sharing that blanket with me, and more than that, sharing your heart and letting me share mine.

2. Mom and Dad, for not only sending Isaac and I to Youth Camp but being excited about it for us! I can't wait to go but I know I'll miss you.

3. The Hint's, for the amazing weekend, for showing us how life is supposed to be lived (together) and for your awesome way of changing us.

4. The sunshine, how it always makes me feel better.

5. Sleep, and especially when I get 12 straight hours of you! :)

     And oh so much more, but I kind of have to hurry off and get packing for tomorrow, I'm so thankful that I have everything I need. What are you thankful for right now? It's important to show gratitude and appreciation, even if you just write it down or think about what you're thankful for, it all helps show more of God's goodness in our lives. 


Comments

Popular Posts