Conversation about Converse

Hello there! I'm here with my side kick and buddy, Misha, a.k.a my sister!

We are going to have a serious conversation about Converse...something that we both like to wear.


Me: "So Misha, what do you think about Converse?"

Misha: "They're very neat and cool, I love to wear them constantly, but I'm bare foot most of the time so I only wear them when I go to town. The one downside about them is that they have REALLY LONG SHOE LACES."

Me: "I agree with you, on one of my pairs of Converse I have to wrap the laces around my ankles a few times...but it's worth it!"

Misha: "So Maryah, what's your favorite thing about Converse?"

Me: "Well, besides the fact that they're simply classic, I like how they bring different people together and they're a good conversation piece..perhaps that's why the name Converse is so fitting."

Me: "How many pairs of Converse do you have Misha?"

Misha: "One!"

Me: "Would you like more?"

Misha: "Yes."

Me: "What would be the highest price you'd pay for them?"

Misha: "20 bucks...of course not deer though.."

Me: "Ohh Misha...."

Misha: "How many pairs do you have?"

Me: "Ummm...one pair of red high-tops, one pair of purple low tops, and one pair of electric blue slip ons."

Misha: "Oh how exciting. Go on! Go on!"

Me: "Well....you see...Converse move me to tears...I can't get over them..they're my BEST FRIEND!!"

Misha: "Wowwww."

Me: "Okay, well, not really."

But I think that we can both agree that Converse are some pretty great shoes!

And thus concludes our super silly, super serious conversation about Converse. :P :P :P I apologize if this was not worth the read, but I wanted to do something funny with Mish, so we thought we'd write a post together. :D

Comments

  1. Hahahah! I love converse. I only have one pair, and they are light pink, bu I think my favorite ones, are the burgundy colored ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like pink Converse! Though I think it's safe to say that I like almost allll Converse. :D Yes, the burgundy are nice too!

      Delete
  2. Well, this takes care of the shoelace problem:

    http://thejournalofjon.blogspot.com/2012/10/shoelaceless-converse.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts