June

It's the first day of June.

I ran 4 miles this morning through fields soaked with June dew. I lifted my hands to a blue, June sky. And I twirled about in the sweet, June air.

June, we've been waiting for you. We've been waiting a very long time. And now that you're here, I want to make the most of you. So here's to training the mind and body--here's to doing the Lord's fast (Isaiah 58), here's to uncertainties and here's to all that June, all that God, holds for us.

I could get swamped in Spanish, in testing, in school. But I refuse to, because Phil. 4:6 tells me not to worry.

It's my prayer that this June would be focused on one thing...one Person. Jesus. It's all about Him--He is the most important part of...everything. He is serious, and we should be serious too.

So I'm starting out the month with repentance, confessing sin, because sin is serious. Then, because the Father's forgiveness is so sweet, I can live and breath and know that God hears my prayers.
From there, we'll see where the Father takes me.

Where the Father takes us. 

It's June.

Comments

  1. My dear sister!

    Your faith on Him always brights me, I love that we encourage one another here.
    I have needed this. Yes focus on Jesus.

    Anyway! I have followed your blog on bloglovin, and it makes me easier to come to read every post on your blog. if you get interested, you may try this :) www.bloglovin.com

    I hopen you have good summer. Keep shining like a city on a hill.

    Love,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check out bloglovin, thanks, Delvalina!

      I'm glad it encouraged you and thank you for the encouragement you give me. <3

      Delete
  2. It's June. It will be a good month. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts