He Scatters Lightning

I don't often like to over-edit my photos, but in this case, the true beauty and power of the night could only be seen by my editing theses photos that I took. How awesome God is to be the One that places each lightning bolt in it's place! If God so directs His lightning bolts, how much more will He not direct you? 


"For He draws up the drops of water;

they distill His mist in rain,

which the skies pour down

and drop on mankind abundantly.

Can anyone understand the spreading of the clouds,


the thunderings of His pavilion?

Behold, He scatters His lightning about Him

and covers the roots of the sea.


For by these He judges peoples;

He gives food in abundance.

He covers His hands with the lightning

and commands it to strike the mark.

Its crashing declares His presence;

the cattle also declare that He rises."

Job 36:27-33

Comments

  1. Love Love your new them of blog page :)
    and also you took these photos amazingly. It's always stunning to meet His majesty through the universe.

    Anyway Maryah, I love the last picture. His majesty is powerful.

    Hope your doing well.
    Blessing,
    Delvalina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Delvalina!!
      I'm so glad you like the photos, they are really striking, aren't they?

      I am doing well and I pray you are too. Much love,
      Maryah

      Delete
  2. Maryah, so good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your blog "Trusting Weary" and the post on it "He scatters lightening" . Your pictures are so fitting to the expressions who God is and His majesty. Well I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 33 yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted and to give them new hope, future, purpose and life. We also encourage young people like you as well as adults to come on a short term missions trip to work with us. We would love to have you come with your friends on a short term missions trip to work with us. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Diwaker! I'm glad that you stopped by to visit. That is awesome that you do ministry there in India! I've always loved hearing about missionaries that go over there for the Lord. What is the name of your organization?

      Currently I'm very busy with school and other missions trips so I can't consider anything more at the time, but thanks for your offer!

      Praying for Jesus to shine through you and your ministry and I hope you will do abundant work for our Lord.
      ~Maryah

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Maryah! I love photos of lightning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts